Procurement and Negotiations MBA Open Course, with Sabina Petrescu
Do you want to reduce your costs and increase your profit? Do you want better relationships with suppliers, improve the quality and delivery time of your purchases…all with less effort and internal resources? If your answer is yes, then this training is definitely for you.
This 2 days course is designed for everyone that deals with suppliers and wants to obtain lower costs, better quality of products and better delivery times. If you are an entrepreneur, a buyer or any other job function within your organization that is dealing with suppliers… then register for this training as you will find useful information that will help you achieve more when dealing with suppliers.
This training will provide practical solutions for your company, based on best practices in Procurement and we will try to solve together some of your concrete problems in this area.
On top of the information and knowledge discussed, we will provide you with some great bonuses that can definitely make your day-to-day job easier:
– Request for Proposal Template
– Purchase Terms and Conditions
– Purchasing Contract Template
– Evaluation matrix Tool
– And other interesting tools
Day 1 – Procurement Best practices
– How to create Ethical Procurement Environment;
– Procurement process in 6 steps (from demand creation until delivery and payment) and how to be efficient and effective in each step;
– How to implement best Procurement tools (Request for Proposal, Request for Information, e-auction, Single Source negotiation);
– How to write best Procurement Contracts;
– How to create the best Supplier Relationship Management;
– How to use technology in Procurement to your advantage;
– How to define and measure Key Performance Indicators for Procurement in your company.
Day 2 – Negotiation with Suppliers
– Introduction into negotiation practices;
– How to prepare for the best negotiation;
– Different Negotiation tools and techniques and how to use them to your advantage;
– How to Communicate during negotiations in order to attain your goals;
– How to organize your Team negotiations;
– What Means of negotiation are best to use in different situations;
– How to apply Persuasion techniques in suppliers negotiations.
ABOUT THE LECTURER
Sabina is one of MSM EMBA graduates and has more than 15 years experience in Procurement in different industries like IT, facility, services and marketing. She owns several international degrees in Procurement like MCIPS and SPSM and is currently working for Erste Group Procurement dealing with international suppliers and categories.
WHEN: October 26-27, from 9 a.m to 5 p.m.
WHERE: MsM Romania HQ, 99 Dacia Blvd, 3rd floor.
The 2-day course fee is 350 EUR. You will receive more info about the payment after registration.
We also have a few discounts available: 5% for 2 people, 10% for 3 or more from the same company; 15% for MsM Romania students and alumni, 10% NRCC, Romanian Business Leaders and Erudio members.
To enroll in this program, please fill in the form below. For more information, please contact us at +40758.818.158 or email@example.com.
Organizer of this MASTERCLASS is Maastricht School of Management Romania, currently ASOCIAŢIA „INOVAȚIE, DEZVOLTARE ȘI EDUCAȚIE PENTRU AFACERI (I.D.E.A.)” ( “ASOCIATIA IDEA”) of Bucuresti, CIF 27239140, www.msmromania.org
As we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and that we are complying with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”) as of 25th of May 2018
By sending this Form you are accepting and consenting that we, ASOCIATIA IDEA, collect personal information from you in order for us to made use of and process it (i) to better organize logistics for the MASTERCLASS at which you are to participate; (ii) to send you newsletters and marketing information if you show additional interest and only if you have consented to us doing so; (iii) to better understand how people interact with one of our MBA lecturers (iv) and to better understand how to improve our MBA Program.
Additionally, by sending this Form you are accepting and consenting that we may use your image in case the pictures enclosing you are relevant to us and published on our media channels: facebook page, LinkedIn page and website.
We will retain your personal data, unless you request that we remove any of your details from our database by contacting us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not consent, please do not submit this Form enclosing any personal data to us.