The Career and Personal Development Track (CPDT) aims at providing you with the tools necessary to help you find a job upon completion of your MM degree at MSM.
Throughout the year, you will train your soft-skills and prepare yourself for a successful career. Personal development training is also integrated in some of the courses of the curriculum. What to expect in the CPDT:
- networking events,
- HR managers coming to talk to you,
- collaboration with regional corporate partners that are looking for international students,
- CV book published by MSM for our corporate partners to facilitate the recruitment of our students,
- business challenges, company visits and guest speakers,
- workshops on CV and motivational letter writing, presentation skills, LinkedIn and video resume, elevator pitch
- individual self-awareness and self-development coaching
- holistic life balance trainings.