Upload the following documents to MSM’s online application portal:
- Diploma or statement expected date of graduation¹
– If it is not in English, Dutch, French or German, please also provide a translation in English. A copy is sufficient for first evaluation.
- Official transcripts or a copy of your (temporary) list of grades.
– If it is not in English, Dutch, French or German, please provide a translation in English, Dutch, French or German.
– If your list is temporary, please also submit a list of courses you still have to take to complete your program.
- Personal résumé / CV
- Letter of recommendation (a reference request can be sent directly via e-mail to email@example.com)
- A letter of motivation: > instructions motivation letter
- Proof of English proficiency: > English proficiency requirements
- Copy of your passport or your EU identity card
Only complete applications will be reviewed. As stated above, diplomas and transcripts can be submitted in English, Dutch, French or German, preferred language is English. Other documents should be in English.
¹ If you cannot obtain the required certified documents before the start of your study program, you can also send us a certified statement from your school/institution, in which it is stated that you have fulfilled all the requirements of your diploma and mentioning the results obtained, and that only the issuing of the official document is pending.
To submit your online application, you have to complete all required fields, upload the necessary documents and pay the application fee of € 60.
Applications are processed immediately upon receipt. Each application will be processed on an individual basis. The Graduate Admissions Board will make a decision based on the candidate’s prior academic performance, work experience and overall achievements and goals. We will inform you of the Admissions Board’s decision as soon as possible.
MSM Romania reserves the right to withdraw an offer of admission if candidates fail to satisfy all requirements or if it is determined that admission was obtained through the use of falsified, altered or embellished information.