The Executive MBA is an investment in your business future, with alumni transitioning to international roles, senior management position and even deciding to start their own businesses.
What's the ROI from the MSM Executive MBA?
- advance your knowledge and practice of management
- training for better leadership in a dynamic global business environment
- superior insight into all aspects and departments of a business and how these are connected
- networking with other senior executives, in industries like or adjacent to your business
- access to a pool of investors, entrepreneurs and top industry professionals
a catalyst for personal growth
Program Fee, payable in installments
Financial discount for in-full advance payment
Financial discount for two installments payment, applicable to the second installment
Early bird financial discount if sign-up and first payment are made by March 31st, 2017
Commuting for more than 100km to school premises
Commuting for more than 200km to school premises
Netherlands-Romania Chamber of Commerce (NRCC) Members
GMAT Score over 700
High achievers (international significant recognition awards, ex members of national sports teams)
Social Responsibility/Community Involvement results
Diversity of the experience (foreigners, diverse background students)
For public or non-profit sector (2 maximum)
! Scholarships accumulate up to a maximum of 5,000 EUR.
*Except the Alumni & Students scholarship that is applicable even after the threshold of 5,000 EUR is reached.
Are you a colleague or peer of an MSM Executive MBA Alumni?
Ask your friend for the €1,000 scholarship they can offer.