Application guide for the Executive MBA program
Late admission period: 15 November – 31 December 2019
While our next EMBA intake has begun with the Discovery Camp on 15 November, there is still a chance to join the RO10 cohort by the end of the year and graduate from your EMBA in summer 2021.
Why join the program in the late admission period?
- If you’ve been considering studying the MBA for a long time – it’s time to take that step.
- Benefit from an expedited application process – usual process can take up to 1 month, but in the late admission period, this can be shortened to even a few days.
- Get a quick start – in most cases, classes start a few months after you sign up for the EMBA. You will start classes in December or January, based on when you become a student. Don’t worry, any classes you’ve missed can be taken again.
Plus, if your budget plans aren’t set yet, ask us about our installment payment plan by filling in the form below.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate degree (or higher);
- Minimum of seven years of relevant work experience;
- Minimum five years of managerial and leadership experience;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
Note: In case you have not taken any IELTS, CABRIDGE, TOEFL exam, or studies in English, MSM Romania organizes TOEFL paper based testing sessions. Please check with MSM staff when there is the next session.
Online application – Phase 1
Upload the following documents to MSM’s online application portal:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university as well as the transcript;
- CV demonstrating the minimum requirement of seven or more years of relevant working experience, and five years of managerial and leadership experience;
- 2 letters of recommendation*;
- A letter of motivation;
- Proof of English proficiency;
- Copy of your passport or your EU identity card (valid on the start date of your program).
- Only complete applications will be reviewed.
Applications are processed immediately upon receipt. However, please note that the deadline for applications is 13 November. Each application will be processed on an individual basis.
Phase 2 – Attending an EMBA module, alongside with our current EMBA cohort.
Phase 3 – Interview with an Alumna/Alumnus.
The Graduate Admissions Board will make a decision based on the candidate’s and overall achievements and goals. We will inform you of the Admissions Board’s decision as soon as possible.
After payment of 1st instalment and prior to the start of the MBA program, four online leveling (foundation) courses (Accounting, Finance, Statistics and Economics) are required to be satisfactorily completed. Alternatively, if you have completed the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) with a score of 600 or higher or a GRE with an equivalent score), the leveling courses are waived.
Application fee: € 100 (the invoice will be sent after you have submitted your application).
* 2 letters of recommendation: one from your direct supervisor (past or present), another one from a person of your choice (no subordinates, or relatives) – the letters must also be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org;