Application guide for the Executive MBA program
2021-2023 Admission Period: 18 January 2021 – 10 November 2021
2021-2023 Class Schedule: 12 November 2021 – March 2023
MBA thesis defense: July 2023
Graduation: September 2023
Students that sign up before 31 May will save €3,000 with the Early Bird discount.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate degree (or higher);
- Minimum of seven years of relevant work experience;
- Minimum five years of managerial and leadership experience;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
Note: In case you have not taken any IELTS, CABRIDGE, TOEFL exam, or studies in English, MSM Romania organizes TOEFL paper based testing sessions. Please check with MSM staff when there is the next session.
We aim to run offline classes whenever possible, so all students must travel to Bucharest for the classes. We respect all legal requirements in effect.
Online application – Phase 1
Upload the following documents to MSM’s online application portal:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university as well as the transcript;
- CV demonstrating the minimum requirement of seven or more years of relevant working experience, and five years of managerial and leadership experience;
- 2 letters of recommendation*;
- A letter of motivation;
- Proof of English proficiency;
- Copy of your passport or your EU identity card (valid on the start date of your program).
- Only complete applications will be reviewed.
Applications are processed immediately upon receipt. However, please note that the deadline for applications is 11 November 2021. Each application will be processed on an individual basis.
Phase 2 – Attending an EMBA module, alongside with our current EMBA cohort.
Phase 3 – Interview with an Alumna/Alumnus.
The Graduate Admissions Board will make a decision based on the candidate’s and overall achievements and goals. We will inform you of the Admissions Board’s decision as soon as possible.
After payment of 1st instalment and prior to the start of the MBA program, four online leveling (foundation) courses (Accounting, Finance, Statistics and Economics) are required to be satisfactorily completed. Alternatively, if you have completed the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) with a score of 600 or higher or a GRE with an equivalent score), the leveling courses are waived.
Application fee: € 100 (the invoice will be sent after you have submitted your application).
* 2 letters of recommendation: one from your direct supervisor (past or present), another one from a person of your choice (no subordinates, or relatives) – the letters must also be sent directly to email@example.com;