Application guide for the Executive MBA program
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate degree (equivalent to a bachelor’s degree or higher)
- Minimum of seven years of relevant work experience;
- Minimum five years of managerial and leadership experience;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
Note: In case you have not taken any IELTS, CABRIDGE, TOEFL exam, or studies in English, MSM Romania organizes TOEFL paper based testing sessions. Please check with MSM staff when there is the next session.
- Filled in application form (please see the attachment);
- Copy of your last diploma and grade transcripts in original language;
- Curriculum Vitae in English;
- Recent digital photograph;
- Letter of motivation;
- 2 letters of recommendation: one from your direct supervisor (past or present), another one from a person of your choice (no subordinates). Should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Copy of valid ID/passport;
- Application fee: € 100 (the invoice will be sent after you have submitted your application).
Originals of your diploma and academic transcript should be presented to MSM staff.
Step 1: Completed application
Please fill in the attached application form.
Note: GMAT test – optional. Please see the below information
Step 2: Check of documents
Step 3: Interview with Alumna/alumnus
Step 4: Admission interview
Step 5: Admission decision
Shortly after the interview, you will receive the final decision for your application. Decisions can be either admitted, waitlisted, future potential or denied.
Step 6: Start of program Kick-Off of your program.